I Have Gone
a book in memory of my friend and photographer, Gunnie Moberg 1941 – 2007
photographs made mostly during 2007 and 2008
a print-on-demand book is available for USD 63.23 + shipping [ order here ]
8 x 10 inches (about 20 x 25 cm), softcover, on premium uncoated paper
a binding in a limited edition of 20 is available for USD 1,800 inc. shipping [for orders please contact Pradip Malde ]
about the limited edition
• 11 x 17 inches (about 28 x 44 cm)
• All images were originated, processed and printed by Pradip Malde on Museo II 100% cotton, acid free paper, using an Epson 7900 printer with Epson Ultrachrome HDR archival digital pigment inks.
• This volume is in a Secret Belgian binding, bound by Julie Jones, as formulated by Hedi Kyle, and sewn with Irish linen thread.
• Cover papers are hand made and dyed by Julie Jones, out of Egyptian tow flax, with indigo dye and gelatin and animal glue resists.
• The endpapers are Kelmscott Granite by Ruscombe Mill.
• All materials used in the binding exceed the guidelines for permanence and durability of the Committee on Production Guidelines for Book Longevity of the Council on Library Resources.
• Text is in Requiem type by designers Jonathan Hoefler and Tobias Frere-Jones, who were inspired by an illustration in a sixteenth-century writing manual.
All rights reserved. This book is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0).Refer to this for more information: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us
Edition of 20
produced by Julie Jones and Pradip Malde
preview of the limited-edition binding
Preview of the print-on-demand book